Using This Site
Thank you for using the Oiles Corporation website (hereafter referred to as "this website").
This website is managed and operated by Oiles Corporation. Please read the following information regarding viewing and using the site. Please be advised that the information below is subject to change without prior notice.
We make every effort to ensure that the content of this website is accurate. However, we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy and validity of the information. We take no responsibility for damages or losses incurred by the user as a result of using this website.
- Windows Internet Explorer 8
- Windows Internet Explorer 9
- Mozilla Firefox: Latest version
- Google Chrome: Latest version
- ※Please use the latest version of your browser when possible.
We do not guarantee correct operation in preview releases and beta versions.
- ※Please download the latest plug-ins when possible.
This website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer protocol) for the protection of your personal information. You do not need to configure special settings in your browser to use SSL. When you use a browser that is compatible with security functions, the personal information that you enter, such as your name, address, or telephone number, is automatically encrypted for transmission.
There is no risk of your information being stolen in the unlikely event that sent data is intercepted by a third party.
The SSL symbol is displayed in the URL address bar of pages that offer secure communication using SSL.
Cookies（note 1）and web beacons（note 2）are used in this website for the following reasons.
- To identify the browser or user and reduce authentication time.
- To understand the status of the website and email news usage and make improvements.
- To customize the display of the website for each user.
- In services that require registration of personal information in advance, to understand how the service is used and make improvements.
If you have set up the browser that you are using to view our website so that it does not accept cookies or does not display images, you may not be able to use some of the functions provided through this website.
- Note 1Refers to the identification information that is sent from the web server when a browser accesses the website, and sent from the browser to the server during future access.
- Note 2Refers to a small image file in the website page that records that a page was accessed.
Use of log information
When you use our website, access log information such as your IP address is recorded. This information is used to understand the usage status of our website, not to identify the actual users. However, this does not apply when contacting an individual at a later date or on pages that require user authentication.
We recommend viewing this website at a resolution of at least 1,024 pixels wide.
Printing the website
If the right edge is cut off when printing in portrait on A4 paper, change the print settings to "Shrink" or set the direction of the paper to "Landscape" when printing.
- ※The site may not print correctly in some environments, depending on your printer driver.
You are free to link to this website, whether for commercial purposes or not, without contacting Oiles Corporation in advance.
After linking to the site, please send your contact information and the URL where the link is posted to our email address (email@example.com).
Please direct the link to our home page (http://www.oiles.co.jp/) and clearly indicate that it is the Oiles Corporation website.
Please refrain from linking to our site if any of the following apply or there is a possibility of the following.
- Links from websites that libel our company or our products or services, or that contain content that could tarnish the reputation of our company.
- Links from websites that contain illegal information.
- Links from websites containing content that is counter to public order and morality and social ethics
- Links that make it unclear that it is a link to information from this website, such as frame links and image links (please set the link in a format that changes the entire browser display to this website or opens a new window displaying this website).
- Links that give the misperception that your site has a connection or cooperative relationship with our company or the misperception that our company approves or supports the website containing the link.
Even if none of the above applies, we may ask you to change the link method or delete the link. Please understand that the URL for this website is subject to change or deletion without notice.
For links to pages other than our home page, please contact the contact person for each page.
The following actions are prohibited when using this site.
- Acts that cause a loss of profits or damage to Oiles Corporation or a third party, or acts that have the potential to result in such outcomes.
- Acts that violate the privacy of Oiles Corporation or a third party, or acts that have the potential to result in such outcomes.
- Acts that libel or tarnish the reputation of Oiles Corporation or a third party
- Acts that damage the assets of Oiles Corporation or a third party, or acts that have the potential to result in such outcomes
- Acts intended to conduct business or make money or acts that are preparing for such outcomes.
- Acts that are false declarations or notifications, such as registering the email address of a third party.
- Acts that are criminal activities or are linked to criminal activities, or acts that have the potential to result in such outcomes.
- Acts that use or distribute a harmful program such as a computer virus, or acts that have the potential to result in such outcomes.
- Acts that violate laws, ordinances, or regulations, or acts that have the potential to result in such outcomes.
- Acts that are contrary to public order and morality, or acts that have the potential to result in such outcomes.
- In addition to the above, acts that Oiles Corporation deems inappropriate.
Suggestions from users
We are not obliged to evaluate or review proposals sent by email or any other means, such as ideas, designs, new products, manufacturing technologies, or advertisements.
If a product or service is released that happens to be similar to a proposed idea, we take no responsibility.
Persons submitting proposals are assumed to be in agreement with the following conditions.
- We are not responsible for keeping received proposals confidential.
- We are not responsible for reviewing, evaluating, or adopting received proposals.
- If we make a decision that is similar to a proposal, we are in no way indebted to the person who submitted the proposal.
Governing laws and court of jurisdiction
Use of this website and the conditions of use comply with, and should be interpreted based on, the laws of Japan.
All disputes related to this website and the conditions of use for the website will be resolved under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court, unless provided for otherwise.