Mass-producible plastic bearings with wide-range applications
The Oiles 80 series are self-lubricating bearings made of polyacetal in which lubricating oil and special filler are distributed uniformly.
|Service temperature range
|Allowable max. pressure P
|Allowable max. velocity V
|Allowable max. PV value
- Serviceable without the need of lubrication. Features superior load resistance and wear resistance.
- Low coefficient of friction and superior speed characteristics.
- Prevents stick slip and squeak noises.
- Injection-molded and can be made in complicated shapes. Has good mass productivity.
- Standard products and materials for machining are available in various sizes.
Various standard products are available. Use the following links to check model numbers (according to approximate dimensions). * Please note that some items may not be listed. Refer to the electronic catalog for more information.
For detailed product specifications, please refer to the catalog in PDF format.
*The catalog (PDF) contains the operating range, test data, standard product dimension charts, etc.