This website ("this site") is administered by Oiles Corporation ("Oiles").
Please read the following disclaimer and usage conditions regarding the viewing and usage of this site. Starting to use this site means that you agree with the following disclaimer and usage conditions, and agree to comply with relevant laws. Bear in mind that the information below is subject to change without notice.
We strive to maintain the accuracy of the information on this site, but do not guarantee its accuracy or effectiveness. Furthermore, Oiles shall assume no liability whatsoever with respect to any damages to its customers arising as a consequence of using this site.
Shareholder/investor information posted on this site is provided as financial information or management indicators, but Oiles does not make any declarations or guarantees regarding its content. The information posted to this site is not for the purpose of soliciting investment. When making investments, we request that you refrain from making investments relying wholly on the information on this site, and make decisions based on your own judgment.
Some information posted to this site may contain statements regarding future business performance. Such statements do not guarantee future performance, and entail risks and uncertainties. Please bear in mind that future business performance may differ from actual results, due to environmental changes and other factors. Oiles is not obligated to revise the future outlooks posted on this site in accordance with new information or future events.
- Latest version of Microsoft Edge
- Latest version of Google Chrome
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
- Latest version of Safari
*The operation of other preview releases or beta versions is not guaranteed.
Click here to download
*Please download and use the latest plug-in.
This site may use SSL (the Secure Sockets Layer protocol) to protect your personal information. No special browser settings are required to use SSL. By using a browser compatible with security functions, the personal information that you enter, such as your real name, address, or phone number, is automatically encrypted when sent and received. Even if transmitted data happens to be intercepted by a third party, the content of the data cannot be stolen. The SSL icon is displayed in the URL entry field on pages where secure transmission is performed via SSL.
- For identifying the browser or user in order to reduce authentication work
- For understanding the use of and improving this site and e-mail magazines
- For customizing the display of this site for each user
- For understanding the use of and improving services where users register personal information in advance
- For providing the user with better services and information by referring to information on the browsing history of this site and information registered by the user in advance when logging in to the authentication service
- For promoting sales of Oiles products and services in association with personal information obtained by Oiles
Some functionality provided by this site may be unavailable if your browser is configured to reject cookies or not display images.
*1 Identification information sent from the Web server when the browser accesses a website, and then sent to the server from the browser for subsequent access.
*2 Small image files included in website pages and used to record when pages are accessed.
Use of Log Information
When you use this site, access log information including your IP address is recorded. This information is used to understand the use of this site and is not used to identify individual users. However, this may not apply when we contact individual users or on pages where user authentication is required.
Links to this site can be freely posted, both for commercial and non-commercial purposes, and it is not necessary to contact Oiles in advance. After posting a link, e-mail email@example.com the URL where the link is posted and the contact details of the person in charge. When posting a link to this site, use the URL for the top page (https://www.oiles.co.jp/) and clearly state that the link is to the website of Oiles Corporation.
However, please refrain from posting links that correspond or may correspond to the following.
- Links from websites containing information slandering Oiles or Oiles products and services, or damaging the trust of Oiles
- Links from websites including illegal information
- Links from websites including content contrary to public order, morality, or social ethics
- Links such as frame links or image links where it is unclear that information is from this site (set a link that switches the entire browser screen to this site or opens a new screen to display this site)
- Links that may give the false impression that Oiles is partnering or collaborating with, or recognizing or supporting the website containing the links
Oiles reserves the right to request links be changed or removed, even for links other than the above. Note that the URL to this site is subject to change or deletion without notice.
The following acts are prohibited when using this site.
- Acts that are or may be disadvantageous or damaging to Oiles or a third party
- Acts that infringe or may infringe on the privacy of Oiles or a third party
- Acts that damage the reputation or trust of Oiles or a third party
- Acts that infringe or may infringe on the property of Oiles or a third party
- Acts for sales or profit, or acts preparing to do so
- Acts involving false declarations or reports, such as registering the e-mail address of a third party
- Acts that are or may be considered criminal acts or tied to criminal acts
- Acts that use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses, or may do so
- Acts that violate or may violate laws, regulations, or treaties
- Acts that are or may be contrary to public order or morality
- Other acts deemed inappropriate by Oiles
Proposals from Users
Oiles is not obligated to evaluate or consider ideas, designs, new products, product technologies, or advertising proposals submitted via e-mail or other methods. Even if a product or service that resembles a proposal is released, Oiles shall bear no responsibility. Those submitting a proposal agree to the following.
- Oiles is not obligated to treat any submitted proposals as confidential.
- Oiles is not obligated to consider, evaluate, or adopt any submitted proposals.
- Even if Oiles should make a decision that resembles a proposal, Oiles shall bear no responsibility to the submitter of the proposal.
Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
The usage and usage conditions of this site are governed by and interpreted under Japanese law. Unless otherwise specified, all disputes regarding this site and its usage conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.