We post basic information for our shareholders.
|Fiscal year||Every April 1 through March 31 the following year|
|Date of record for dividends of surplus||March 31 (September 30 when administering interim dividends)|
|Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders||Annually in late June|
|Listing stock exchange||Tokyo Stock Exchange, Prime Market (Securities Code: 6282)|
|Shares per trading unit||100 shares|
|Shareholder registry administrator||Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd.
1-3-3 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
|Method of public notice||Electronic public notice (https://www.oiles.co.jp/)
Avaliable in Japanese only
However, public notices shall be issued in the Nihon Keizai Shimbun (The Nikkei) when we are unable to issue public notice by means of electronic public notice.
|Status of our stock
(March 31, 2023)
|Total number of authorized shares||153,200,000 shares|
|Total number of issued shares||34,300,505 shares|
|Number of shareholders||17,105|
|Listing stock exchange||Tokyo Stock Exchange, Prime Market|
Notifications about changes of address or other changes and guidance pertaining to stock:
- Shareholders with shares in accounts at securities firms or other brokerages, please contact the firm or brokerage where you have an account.
- Shareholders without accounts at securities firms or other brokerages, please use the table below to determine where to contact.
- Please use the table below to determine where to contact for guidance about special accounts or to notify about your change of address.
Payments of dividends payable:
- Mizuho Trust & Banking* and Mizuho Bank Head Office and branch offices throughout Japan
* These services are not available at Trust Lounges.
|If you do not have an account at a securities firm or other brokerage
(For special accounts)
|Address for sending by postal mail||2-8-4 Izumi, Suginami-ku, Tokyo 168-8507
Stock Transfer Agency Department, Mizuho Trust & Banking
|Contact us by phone||Toll-free 0120-288-324 (only from within Japan)
(9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. except Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
|Branches handling various procedures (change of address, change method for receiving shareholder dividends, etc.)||
|Points to note||Shares can only be purchased in quantities less than one trading unit in special accounts. You must open an account at a securities firm or other brokerage and perform the book-entry procedure for shares of stock.|
|Request for notification of “My Number” individual number for stocks and other financial instruments||