Demonstrates superior friction performance under highload conditions.
The Oiles DRYMET LF series are self-lubricating bearings composed of three layers:Polytetrafl uoroethylene plastic layers with fillers, sintered bronze layers, and back metals.
|Service temperature range
|Allowable max. pressure P
|Allowable max. velocity V
|Allowable max. PV value
- Serviceable without the need for lubrication. Thin and lightweight for compact design.
- Demonstrate low coefficient of friction and superior load performance under high-load, low-speed conditions.
- Usable at the PV values even in the middle- and high-speed zones when lubricated.
- Usable in wide temperature ranges from low to high temperatures. Has superior chemical resistance.
- Features superior dimensional stability, mechanical strength, and thermal conductivity.
- The 0.5 mm thin standard LFCF products are also available for space saving.
Various standard products are available. Use the following links to check model numbers (according to approximate dimensions).
* Please note that some items may not be listed. Refer to the electronic catalog for more information.
For detailed product specifications, please refer to the catalog in PDF format.
*The catalog (PDF) contains the operating range, test data, standard product dimension charts, etc.