A multi-layer bearing with excellent speed and load characteristics
The Oiles DRYMET ST is a self-lubricated bearing consisting of three layers: a layer of self-lubricating polyacetal plastic, a sintered bronze layer, and a metal backing.
|Service temperature range
|Allowable max. pressure P
|Allowable max. velocity V
|Allowable max. PV value
- It can be used without lubrication, has a low coefficient of friction, and has excellent load-bearing characteristics.
- Excellent wear resistance in places where a lubricating film has difficulty forming, such as reciprocating motion, oscillating motion, and frequent starting/stopping.
- The thin bearing allows a compact design.
- Excellent dimensional stability, mechanical strength, and thermal conductivity.
- Standard products of various sizes and plate materials are available.
For detailed product specifications, please refer to the catalog in PDF format.
*The catalog (PDF) contains the operating range, test data, standard product dimension charts, etc.