Bearings delivering a new sense of performance using new materials!!
Introducing a new bearing developed using resin that has minimal moisture and water absorption as well as superior dimensional stability, combined with a special fi ller to achieve excellent frictional performance.
|Service temperature range
|Allowable max. pressure P
|Allowable max. velocity V
|Allowable max. PV value
- Longer operating life. 80% reduction in swelling rate (compared to Oiles phenolic bearing 425) The low swelling characteristic means a smaller initial clearance can be used during applications underwater or in moist environments, which results in a longer operating life.
- Lightweight. 80% reduction in weight (compared to copper alloy bearings) Much lighter in weight compared to metallic bearings, with easier assembly work.
- Self-lubricating. Replacing oil lubricated copper alloy bearings with Fiberfl on GH allows for selflubricating specifi cations, which means cleaner operation and less maintenance.
- Other • Replacing metallic bearings also eliminates the need for initial application of grease, prevents corrosion caused by contact between diff erent metals, and many more advantages. • Also available in large diameters and plate shapes. • We also offer product grades that comply with the Food Sanitation Law Positive List.
- From April 2021, the appearance has become white. (The range of use, mechanical properties, and friction performance do not change.)
For detailed product specifications, please refer to the catalog in PDF format.
*The catalog (PDF) contains the operating range, test data, standard product dimension charts, etc.