Basic storage instructions
Do not diminish bearing capacity, e.g., by leakage of the supplied lubricant or changes in the sliding surface material.
Do not cause the bearing to deform.
Do not cause rust, corrosion, or other harmful chemical changes to the bearings.
(1) Store indoors in a place free from dust and rain.
(2) Store in a cool place away from high temperatures.
(3) Store in a well-ventilated place away from high humidity.
(4) Avoid direct sunlight.
(5) Avoid placing the product directly on the ground. Place it on a shelf or similar surface.
(6) Avoid places with intense temperature changes or where condensation readily forms.
(7) Avoid corrosive atmospheres.
(1) Do not place heavy objects on the bearings.
(2) Do not unpack individual bearings until they are ready for use.
(3) Do not touch the bearing directly with your hands until it is ready for use.
(4) Do not hit the bearing with other objects.
(5) Use first-in, first-out for bearings in stock.