Bearings for high-temperature and high-load applications featuring superior foreign matter resistance
The Oiles TOUGHMET series are bearings for high-temperature and high-load applications composed of two layers: Sintered copper alloy layers where special solid lubricant is dispersed uniformly and finely, and back metals.
|Service temperature range
|Allowable max. pressure P
|Allowable max. velocity V
|Allowable max. PV value
- Has superior load resistance and heat resistance. Also conductive.
- Demonstrates superior performance even in reciprocating, oscillating, and intermittent operations.
- Demonstrates much superior performance by the action of oil retaining the strength of the sintered copper alloy layer and solid lubricant.
- Thin bearing allows compact design.
- The TOUGHMET L with stainless steel back metal is also available as a special grade.
For detailed product specifications, please refer to the catalog in PDF format.
*The catalog (PDF) contains the operating range, test data, standard product dimension charts, etc.